Pages

Friday 21 July 2017

Day 7, Activity 2

After you have finished up in Taupo, it is time to hop back in the car and head for Rotorua – a town where will have the chance for some much needed rest and relaxation. In fact, you will visit the Tarawera Bush Pool – a geothermal hot pool that is located in the middle of a forest. The warm water in the pool comes from underneath the ground. After a few hours in the pool you feel really relaxed.
On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing something relaxing.

Now this is my idea of relaxation...feet up and listening to music.  Ok and then drifting off to sleep.

File_001.jpeg

2 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia,

    You look very relaxed! I also love listening to music. Who are your favourite artists or musicians at the moment? I really love Adele and my son, Aronui, is currently fascinated by Sam Smith. He loves listening to his recent CD on the way to work. He even sings along at the top of of his voice and adds in facial expressions. It's really funny!

    I hope that you had the chance to listen to lots of great music over the break.

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Olivia
    I like the way you put your feet up and relax well listening to music.
    I wish I had time to relax but I just don't, You look so relaxed.

    I hope you had a great holiday Olivia.

    From Lotu

    ReplyDelete